Areas of Legal Expertise
For 25 years, The Law Offices of William B. Callahan have represented clients ranging from individuals to large corporations, in bankruptcies, collections, real estate transactions, estate and corporate matters.
Have your finances become unmanageable? Have the debt collectors taken over your life? We offer relief. The Federal Bankruptcy Code can be incredibly complex, intimidating and confusing. We have the knowledge and understanding to break it down for you and concisely present you with your best options.
- Personalized, sympathetic and individualized attention.
- No false promises, just honest, straightforward advice
- Reasonable and competitive fee schedules.
Collections and Collections Defense
Whether you are a creditor or you owe money, we have the experience, knowledge and no-nonsense approach that you need. Having fought these battles on both sides of the fence, we have the unique advantage of knowing what the people on the other side are thinking. No matter how impossible your situation might appear, we can sort it out for you and provide you with a realistic perspective.
- Contingency fee arrangements available for creditors.
- Defense of credit card suits, mortgage foreclosures and other debt-related suits
- Extensive knowledge of commercial and consumer collections law.
General Civil Litigation
Filing suit, or being sued in court, can be daunting and intimidating. Let us help you navigate the sometimes treacherous terrain of civil litigation.
- Representation in all State and Federal Courts in Montgomery, Berks, Lehigh, Bucks and Philadelphia Counties.
- 25 Years of experience.
- Working knowledge of the Rules and the System.
For the past 10 years, Bill has worked for the law firm of Flamm Walton, P.C., where he assisted in the creation of ground-breaking case law in the field of commercial collections. Prior to that, he managed the Bankruptcy department at an auto finance company. Throughout his career, Bill has established a reputation as a hard-nosed and tenacious advocate for his corporate and individual clients. Having lived in the area for 15 years with his family, Bill has decided to open a local practice and be closer to home.